For 2022 Summer Camp Registration Rules, please see the following:
- ~EARLY BIRD FLASH SALE!~: Now – May 30, $675
- Regular Camper Fee: EXTENDED TO JUNE 26, $700
- Registration Fee: $50 per camper
- Last day for cancellations is 7/1
- Camper fees will be 100% refunded
- Registration fees are non-refundable
- No refunds allowed after this date
- In the event of cancellation by WMACS, all payments for camp will be 100% fully refunded, including registration fees
- If a camper tests positive for COVID-19 right before camp OR upon arrival, a 30% partial refund of camper fees will be issued
Our counselor team will move forward with planning WMACS 2022 in a safe way:
- We will closely monitor CDC and Maryland State Government guidelines to ensure the safety of our community
- Please review the WMACS COVID-19 Guidelines here
We want to encourage everyone to register for camp to show interest. Our camper count correlates with staffing and counselor planning decisions. This will allow us to begin preparing an awesome week of camp while we see how the situation pans out.
How to create an account and register for camp:
2022 WMACS Summer Camp Registration will be opening in the coming week. For WMACS 2022, each family will need to create a family account in our database before the camper can register for the camp. After the family account is created, please make note of the “Family ID” and “Password” as these two information are required to register for the camp.
To log in or create your account, head over to our registration page!