For 2020 Summer Camp Registration Rules, please see the following:
- All payments for camp won’t be due until 7 days after we confirm camp will happen.
- You are not locked in to camp if you register.
- We will confirm the status of camp no later than June 12th, 2020.
- We will closely monitor CDC and Maryland State Government guidelines in the weeks leading up to that date with safety as the priority.
- Our counselor team will move forward with planning WMACS 2020 in a safe way (we have a lot of extra time now to make sure camp is incredible!)
We want to encourage everyone to register for camp to show interest. Our camper count correlates with staffing and counselor planning decisions. This will allow us to begin preparing an awesome week of camp while we see how the situation pans out.
How to create an account and register for camp:
2020 WMACS Summer Camp Registration has started in March. For the 2020 Summer Camp, each family will need to create a family account in our database before the camper can register for the camp. After the family account is created, please make note of the “Family ID” and “Password” as these two information are required to register for the camp.
If you’re looking for more information about this year’s camp, please refer to 2020 WMACS Camp Info
To log in or create your account, head over to our registration page!